16 Jan 2008

First time clubbing


I went to Notting Hill (the rich and would be trendy region) yesterday evening. Last time I was there, it was with Madonna. She asked me: Max, do you pass the night with me? I said: No Madonna, you are too old now!

But yesterday, in the Notting Hill Arts Club, she wasn't there. I've met 4 Finnish photography students - didn't know that Scandinavian ladies could dance so well - and had a great time. They learned me to curse in Finnish, something like Bergele, but you have to say it with the right intonation.

The young and hip London-Indians were well presented in the club. Logic, it was a Bombay-Bronx evening. Lot's of hip-hop and now and then something that sounded Indian. The place wasn't overcrowded; it was pleasant.

On my way home I discovered how gorgious nightcycling is in London. I could think of only three things in life that are better. You can guess in the comments.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perkele!

Anonymous said...

So you live in England now!!!
you need to tell me the story!

Aicha

Anonymous said...

triple S of course: sex, smoking & scotch

ronny ramone said...

Belgian soccer?