24 Jan 2008

Hooray for Cargo


Yesterday's clubbing was definately good. I went to the Cargo, where the entrance and the drinks were for free (the Cargo celebrated it's seventh birthday). The gig was fine, and I enjoyed the words on the background: "in us we trust". I had a nice chat with a Londoner and his American friend. There were lots of French too. French young professionals became the last years more and more keen to leave their country; Sarkozy didn't fall out of the air!

On my way back home, I had for the first time a chat while cycling. I spoke to a girl who headed in the same direction as I did. She is a theater producer and she loves nightcycling as well.

Now I have to write some Google ads. It would be nice that one day a Google ad I have written appears on the right hand side of this blog (don't forget to click on them!).

I like the Google ad on my website:

Erebuni - Russian Cuisine
Erebuni Russian/Armenian Restaurant and Bar in the heart of London
www.erebuni.ltd.uk

I wrote that Hyde Park should more reassemble the parks in Yerevan, and Google brings an ad of an Armenian restaurant very close to Hyde Park. Do not underestimate artificial intelligence!

No comments: